Aadhar Card Loan Yojana In Hindi – Aadhaar Card has been made mandatory for almost every work of today. Where the Government of India has mandated Aadhaar card in all government schemes. The same has now made the Aadhar card mandatory for any job in the private institution. A lot of features are also being received from the Aadhar card. Now we can get Aadhar Card Home Loan through the Aadhar card.
Government of India is providing loan on Aadhaar card. Any Aadhaar card holder can get a loan up to Rs. 25 lakhs on Aadhaar Card. If you want to get Aadhar Card Home Loan, then we are going to tell you today. How can you get a loan on Aadhar card? What is the process to call for it? To get the complete information, read this post to the last.
Home Loan –
If you want to build your home, and you do not have enough money for it. Also, if you’re going to start your own business. And the economic condition of you is not stable. You want to get a loan to increase your business. But you do not have a document for a property — those who take the loan as a guarantee in the bank. You can get up to Rs 25 lakh loan on Aadhar card. You do not need any warranties to get a mortgage on Aadhar card. You can apply for Aadhar Card Home Loan online at the bank or online.
Any citizen of India can avail loan through Aadhar Card Home Loan. Government of India has been implementing the Aadhaar Card Loan Scheme to strengthen the economic status of the citizens of the country. Discounts are also provided to farmers under this scheme.
Some conditions for getting Aadhar Card Home Loan –
- Aadhaar card is required for the applicant to obtain a loan from the Aadhar card.
- Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant seeking a loan from Aadhar Card should be eligible to repay the loan.
- The applicant has to have a PAN card and bank account in addition to the Aadhar Card.
- To apply for Aadhaar card loan, it is necessary to have a mobile number, email ID, address.
How To Take Aadhar Card Home Loan –
If you want to avail Aadhaar card loan through Aadhar card. So you can quickly get a loan through Aadhar card. For Aadhar Card Home Loan, you have to apply online or offline in any one way. If you want to apply online. So easy to follow the steps mentioned below. By which you will be able to apply for Aadhar Card Home Loan.
- To get a loan from the Aadhar card, first, you have to go to the official website of the department www.aadharhousing.com. You can also try to make click here |
- After reaching the website, you will have to click on the Apply for Loan button from the drop-down menu (the type of loan you want).
- As soon as you click on this button. A form will open in front of you. In this, you have to fill all your information correctly.
- After correcting all the information, you have to submit your form. After the summit, you should keep the registration slip available to you.
- After a form submit, you will receive a phone call a few days later. Through which you will be called into the nearest office to complete the document process and process.
- If you are eligible for a loan, and you will have the ability to repay the loan. Then you will be given credit.
Home Loan Contact Details: –
Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd.
201, Raheja Point-1, Nr. Shamrao Vitthal Bank,
Nehru Road, Vakola, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400055
Tel: 022-3950 9900 Fax: 022-3950 9934
Some questions related to Aadhar card home loan –
Some important questions related to Aadhar card home loan and their answers are as follows:
The maximum amount a person can borrow –
The maximum amount that a person can borrow depends on the following things –
- What is the purpose of a loan?
- The loan is for the purchase or improvement of property or renewal.
- You can get the maximum home loan amount 25,00,000 or 80% of the cost of the property in the base home loan.
What is the payoff period for a home loan?
The payoff period is between 5 to 30 years. The user can select the period according to his convenience.
Which documents should I verify before purchasing a property?
Before buying a property, the buyer should check ownership and documentation by a good lawyer. This task should not be done at all. For this, you should take the services of a good lawyer.
So friends can apply for online Aadhar Card Home Loan Loan in this way. If you like this post, then share it with your friends too. Also, if you have any questions, comment in the comment box below. We will answer your questions soon. Thanks ||